Re: [Harp-L] re:butterfield yearbook

Being born 3 months after me in Dec. 42, I doubt if he could have gotten into Kindergarten in Sept 47. So he is probably class of 61. Chances are that given that he didn't move in those year, he is probably in 60 (as junior), 59 (as sophomore, and maybe 58 (as freshman). You could also peruse the music schools he attended. Most of those have a year book too. All these names are right there on the site.

I found his comment interesting. To paraphrase? "I think I am better than the people who are trying to change me".

smo-joe (I thought he was a nice looking dude...poor kid...bless his soul).