Re: [Harp-L] RE:Tongue blocking

One tip: Don't use too much pressure tongue blocking. You could raise a small chip (or chips) on your tongue called taste buds. They sting.

On Sep 9, 2010, at 9:12 AM, todd allen wrote:

As I began reading through the responses to my question, I had the immediate
impulse to respond to them with more questions, within two days they have been
answered. I know that T/B will be a definite benefit but the had misinterpreted
it as being something I “HAD” to learn and “Master” if I want to call myself a
harmonica player. What a stress relief it is knowing that it is only a fraction
of the instrument and being able to practice and learn T/B without the pressure
and frustration has all ready had a instant effect.

Once again I feel as though I should be sending a lesson fee to Harp-L, I can’t
imagine trying to learn any instrument without such a intuitive resource as this
discussion group. The shear fact that a person with such little “physical” (I
have yet to find any in or around the NH Sea Coast area) access to teachers or
seminars is priceless.

Thanks Todd