[Harp-L] smo-joe axed - would I still be considered a tongue blocker?

,  smo-joe wrote

Ok, 'I' have a (rare) question. Since I am the man who knew TOO much,
I hesitate to ask. If I only open my lips enough to cover TWO holes
(instead of the 3 shown in the little waxed paper diagram), and then
block off ONE, would I still be considered a tongue blocker?

Only if you weren't officially puckering - as determined by a committee of experts!

Frank