Re: [Harp-L] Harp model opinions

I've had my differences with Hohner in the past... But I LIKE Hohner
harmonicas.

Just checked my working kit of harps, as taken to gigs...

28  x Hohner Richter tuned diatonics, many customised, but all using
Hohner reed plates and Hohner cover plates.

I (only) Lee Osakar by Tombo My only "special tuning"... "A" Harmonic
minor.

13  x Hohner 270s Super Chromonicas.

1 x ILUS Renaissance chromatic (With Hohner Mellow Tone reed plates).

That is pretty convincing proof that I LIKE Hohner harmonicas!

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.