[Harp-L] Re: Special 20 replacement plates

I'm a day behind reading my emails so apologies if my question was already asked.

Andy,are the Special 20 replacement plates the hand-mades or are they like the MS line?
I know the Big River plates aren't the same when you buy replacement plates.
Does the same hold true for the Special 20?

If not, then the players need to know that and decide on their own what to do when they
need to replace plates.

mike