Re: [Harp-L] Crossover fan

I bought a G and a D, and I like the way the reeds respond OOTBox. I'll
probably regap some--especially for the overdraws--but I agree: It is a nice
middle ground between custom and stock--with the price (thankfully) closer
to stock.

Daniel Gage wrote:
"I have yet to sustain a Crossover-related injury."

I wonder what the most dangerous harps are.

Eric