[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. - not just a master amp craftsman

Some of you may not know that besides building the best harp amps ever, Sonny Jr. is a very talented harp player.  Sonny recently sent me  his demo CD.  He NAILS the Sonny Terry sound and technique! Phrasing a whooping are all right on.  A single cut includes some serous, serous amplified tone.  I was incredibly shocked and supersized to learn what amp he was using for that cut.