Re: [Harp-L] Can one make a living playing harp?

Anyone can start off with open mic nights, also contests,
coffee houses, you need exposure along with skilled dedicated
playing, the money and following will follow.

write your own pieces? market them as mp3 on the internet
as individal songs at .99 each or an album of 7 for 6.99
instant download. this is the way to go these days.
cdbaby and itunes are are great choices along with amazon
music.

Regards
Mark

In a message dated 9/13/2010 10:30:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,