Re: [Harp-L] Can one make a living playing harp?

Randy,   I read your musician's handbook and loved it.  I  have no
intention of being a full or even pt musician I just like to  occassionally jump up
on the stage wherever I can.   Your book gave me  numerous ideas on how to
get more involved in playing my harp and performing  (for free in my case)
and also offered a lot of life lessons.   I  really appreciate the fact that
you offer your book for free as well.   Thanks again.  Jim Lyall  Canton,
Ohio.