[Harp-L] Live harp in Norfolk, VA this week?

Work is taking me to Norfolk, VA this week. I'll be staying there Wed & Thurs nights.

If anybody is playing out those nights, please let me know, I'd love to catch a show by somebody on the list. Any jams, open mics, or just good bands playing would also be of interest.

Also, any harp-friendly music stores around Norfolk?

Feel free to reply off-list if you prefer.ï

Thanks,

Harry