[Harp-L] Live Harp near Yonkers, October 6?

I will be staying with friends about five miles north of Yonkers, NY during the first week in October; Wednesday night is open, and they have never heard me play. (I've been playing out for less than a year.)

Does anyone on this list know of an open blues jam in that area on Wednesday, October 6? Or if not an open jam, I'd love to attend someone's gig that night and bring friends along.

Feel free to reply off-list.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
aka "Tin Lizzie"