Re: [Harp-L] Recommendations for an affordable first amp?

I've seen that one recommended several times. I assume you want something
that can run off batteries for busking. There's also the Pignose Hog20 which
I have and like. You can do a search of this list to see a lot of previous
discussions of those products and other similar ones.

Bill Hines