From: Sean Duncan [mailto:sduncan91@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:27 PM
To: Harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Recommendations for an affordable first amp?

I'm a beginning harmonica player but I'm really trying to improve to the
point where I can feel comfortable playing at a few open-mic nights and
busking. I've been searching for a good portable amp that I can use to learn
amplified harp and then go on to use for busking. I'm not looking to spend
more than £100 ($155). Can anyone recommend an amp that would be good for
this purpose? My favourite choice so far is the Roland Micro Cube, is this a
good harmonica amp?