Re: [Harp-L] Happy birthday to Sonny Jr -- 9 -15

Hey Sonny Jr,, many HAPPY returns. Each day is a gift to the body and  soul
we inhabit. Still digging my Sonny Jr. 4 10. Best amp I have ever owned
period. Would have saved a lot of money for more harmonicas if I bought one
years ago. required harp content :).

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 9/15/2010 8:59:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,