[Harp-L] Effects pedal that would sound like an accordian?

Well, finally got a couple pedals: The Lone Wolf Harp Break, and the BBE
Two-Timer. Been having some fun w/ them, and now using the Harp Break
for gigs to get some Overdrive w/ my 1965 Reissue Princeton Reverb. Will
likely soon incorporate the Two-Timer, too. (Now it seems strange that I
avoided adding effects for so long.....) Anyway:

Can anyone suggest an effects pedal that would make my harp sound like
an accordion through the amp? I play w/ a Mexicanized American band (or
Americanized Mexican band, whatever) that has me sometimes playing what
would be the accordion parts on certain tunes. How can I sound like
Flaco, but with a harmonica?

SLH
http://www.myspace.com/professorsteve