Re: [Harp-L] Recommendations for an affordable first amp?

On 09/15/2010 04:04 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:
That aside, guys, it's 2010. I think we can safely stop assuming that the state of the art in amplification was forever defined by what could be purchased on a struggling blues musician's budget in 1947.
indeed.  i find it fascinating that while every other field of technology
has experienced exponential growth during my lifetime, delivering
capabilities undreamed of in my youth, amplifier and microphone
technology have apparently been at a standstill for 60 years.

go figure.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.