Re: [Harp-L] Crazy harmonica beatboxing

I took a look at this clip, and a few related ones that came up. I
couldn't help recalling the recent discussion on the need to attract
some younger players to the harmonica.
These beatbox harmonica clips seemed to have quite a concentration of
young people, and I'm thinking the harp  may be finding a new niche in
this area.
There is a clear connection with the traditions of train/fox chase harp
here, and the simple chording of the harp lends itself well, pecussively
and harmonically to this kind of performance.
Any 'beatboxers' aboard on harp-l?
RD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9s6wXRmAPA