[Harp-L] Electronic enhancement of the Harmonica sound

I generally zip over all postings about mics and amps, because you would
find yourself 'black balled' or 'drummed out of the regiment' if you turned
up to an Irish trad session with one of those. Besides my main priority is
to learn how to play the darn thing straight to a reasonable level of
proficiency.
However having seen and heard Richard Hunter of Jazz Harp fame give an
impressive demonstration of the use of an amp at his Dublin gig a few months
ago, I might be tempted to reconsider my position.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana