Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Buddy Guy Legends Monday Jam

I don't think he was mixing you up with anyone. Your name should be mentioned more.
buzz.....

On Sep 15, 2010, at 4:19 PM, Bill Hines wrote:
Now, I'm no Smokey Joe Leone or anything, but the crowd seemed to appreciate what I was doing, or was extraordinarily sympathetic (or drunk)
Bill Hines

Came home from an evening in the studio and found this wonderful story about your adventure to Buddy Guy's Legends club. I was both shocked and humbled to see my name mentioned in an otherwise perfect and heartwarming story. But somewhat mystified that you would mention my name. I think you're mixing me up with someone who can actually play. lolol

smo-joe