[Harp-L] Was Rehearsals -- Now Head Dude vs Democracy

Hello All

Great thread Rick !!

While we are on rehearsals how do you guys decide what songs will be played? Since there is harp in the band, does the vocalist only choose(too many It Hurts Me To)(slow) for my taste or since 3 of us sing should it be a democratic process(strings seem to stick together-- 2 guitars & bass) leaving only me and the drummer who just wants to play. I want variety of grooves and tempos not just songs I/we like/know already. It takes some work as stated in earlier reply to Ricks query.           Not sure if this came out right.

How do companies suceed? They have a big dog that lays down the program is my thinking. I'm thinking of a song on a Robert Cray cd: Too Many Cooks Spoil The Stew thing with many bands.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Hal in MI