[Harp-L] Hohner diatonic comparisons.

I live in a country with very small access to musical instruments. The
only harmonicas we have are either Hohner or some random made-in-china
brands. Of the Hohner line, I've seen 'Marine Band' and 'Blues Harp
MS'.

I'm going to (hopefully) recieve a Special 20 from my sister that
comes to visit me from Canada in about a month.

I was wondering about your experiences with these 3 models, how
different are they to play and to hear and what are your preferences
about them and why. Every piece of info will be taken with gratitude!