[Harp-L] [HarpL] Fat Dog Amp

I Played a few songs on a Fat Dog Model 4 [not enough to comprehensively review it over time].That was in Clarksdale Ms. both in the Ground Zero Club and the Hambone Gallery [a more acoustic scene]. It was newly acquired by Stan Street [who by the way is a really excellent  blues harmonica player/singer down there with his lovely girl Dixie on drums]. Maybe you can contact Stan and have a chat Check out:  http://www.myspace.com/stanstreet  My personal dealings with Robert Reynolds [who also makes the invaluable 'Fat Dog' Signal Splitter] have always been really easy and pleasant, a gentleman indeed. The amp was totally 'kicking' with a strong Chicago flavour when I heard it in full band swing. Just check the Joe Filisko clip and listen to the others, there's nothing lame about that tone.It's definitely got a great layer of bottom end. By the way personally, I'd rather have one of these amps and give my hard earned money to Robert, over another super hyped neurotic self-promoter/distributor who I spent a small fortune with. I like the fact that they are straight up and simple, volume and tone, 'plug and play' at especially, the right price [and it's not a Fender clone] as he says made from scratch http://fatdogamps.harmonicagear.com/faq.html