Re: [Harp-L] Boss Loop Station mod (Question for Brendan Power)

>Or for anyone who's got an effects device that allows them to produce a wide
>range of tones with a single instrument.

At the last LIMS, the RC-50 demo was a beatboxer with a bass synth, along with a
Cello player - the bass syth worked very well with male "vocal range" sounds,
and lead to some great overdubs.  I suspect the combo would work very well with
harps.

I think there is a video of this available.

Mike