[Harp-L] New MegaTone Wezo ME 18

I just wanted to invite you folks over to the www.megatoneamps.com web site to check out the all new smaller combo that Dale and I designed during our long trip home from SPAH.   The amp is inspired by the Legenary early 50s Masco ME 18 PA amp.   We've ( of course ) done some of our proven harp mods on the design and added a few "bells and whistles" and are calling it the Wezo ME 18.    We'll be debuting the amp as well as demoing our other amps this coming weekend in Raleigh NC at the Southeastern Guitar and Amp Show located at the Raleigh Convention Center Sept. 25th and 26th.
We've got the "demo room" at 4:30.   If you're in town, come on by and see our harp ams and guitar amps and say hi.   We're set up right at the front door.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com