[Harp-L] Harmonica-related IRC channel!

A friend of mine and me decided to start a new harmonica-related IRC channel
(aka Multiplayer-notepad!) and we would like you to join us.
*
You can easily access the channel via QuakeNet's webchat here:
http://webchat.quakenet.org/*
The 'channel' is named '*bluesharp*'. If you are already an IRC user and
prefer connecting to the server on your own, you can connect to '*
irc.quakenet.org*' and join the channel *#bluesharp*

People on IRC tend to just idle around even when there is nothing/nobody to
talk to (It's just a thing we do :P).
Feel free to ask any questions and bring your friends, it can become a fun
place to hang out at!