Subject: [Harp-L] Re. Powerbender Based Tuning

Brendan writes (snipped):

"I think most people would agree that the person who invents something  has
the right to name it. Unless someone comes up with recorded evidence  that
the tuning Daniel shows in his post was around before I created it in  1978,
I claim to be the inventor. It's name is Power Chromatic Tuning.

Brendan Power"

AbsoLUTEly.... - and good for you for taking a stand about your
intellectual property.

I'm only wondering why you didn't ever go for the obvious Power 'House'
name for any of your creations?<G>

Elizabeth