[Harp-L] BLUESIFY YOUR MELODY!

*I'd love to comment on the current Jon Gindick / Adam Gussow controversy,
but this list owner has forbidden the subject and the subject is locked on
the "other" forum.That being said, the Gindick book "Bluesify your Melody"
will always have a place on my bookshelf and I owe a debt of gratitude to
Jon Gindick. I picked that book up somewhere in Texas after I lost my best
friend and everything I owned to Hurricane Katrina and yeah, I had the
blues. Now , five long years later , I play the harp to my heart's content
and Jon was there at the beginning. A really great book for beginner's and
those that just want to Bluesify their Melody! Thanks Jon!
*
--
Franko