[Harp-L] Re: Lowlands "Gypsy Child" CORRECTION

Hi all,

I've just learned that--though I recorded two cuts for the Lowlands CD described below--only one cut, "Gotta Be", actually made it onto the CD. The harp on that piece is diatonic, and it's flat out rock n roll.

Also, some people may have trouble with the URL I provided--the period at the end seems to think it's part of the URL.  Here's a corrected URL:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lowlands3

Thanks, Richard HUnter