[Harp-L] ordering Brendan Power's CD's (was PowerBender Based Tuning)

Brendan wrote: My Regular Breath Tuning (as used on my 1984 album 'Country Harmonica') has those changes, but I split the blow reedplate at hole
7 and shifted it along to the right, so that all blows were lower than all draws. It means you can bend every draw note at least a semitone. You can
see pictures of the harps I used at that time and hear sound clips here: http://www.brendan-power.com/Country%20Harmonica.htm

 Brendan, I loved the sound clips of the Country CD. Great players, those Nashville Cats.
  The pictures of the modified harps I found amazing - makes me wonder how you ever find time to play and get as good (great) as you are.  Anyway, I went to your home website and spent a very long time perusing your CD's for sale.  Fantastic body of work.  On your site, u offer a free CD with the purchase of 4 other CD's.  It's going to be hard to choose which 4. This stuff is great - really great.  I even loved the Bulgarian Project, which I'm ashamed to admit I didn't expect.  Your site says all products are shipped from the UK and must be paid in British money.  Is that still true?  After all this time on the computer, i admit I'm burned out and don't understand how i go about ordering.  Do i have to convert pounds sterling to US dollars?  Do u take paypal, and if so, does paypal automatically convert?  If u would be so kind to explain to this computer challenged American - how do I order?
Ron - Florida Keys, USA