[Harp-L] So many pedals, so little time! And money. POG Micro?

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my earlier posts with advice on effect pedals. Man, there are pedals, pedals, and still more and more pedals! And there seems to be no limit on the amount of money one can spend on them. (So far I've gotten the Lone Wolf Harp Break and the BBE Two-Timer. I know there will be more......) I guess keeping it simple is not in the cards. And I'm really not a tech person at all. If it has more than two knobs, I could be in trouble

In a short period of time I'm evolving from a harp player who never used any effects not already in the amp (if that, even) to one of those guys who has to schelepp around one of those big huge pedal boards. Well, not quite yet. Oh, that reminds me: Any recommendations regarding pedal boards? Is there a type or brand that one should buy, or is it possible to reasonably get one made? But, I digress. What I really want to ask here and now is:

Anyone have any two-cents to put in regarding the POG Micro? It can get an organ sound and maybe, just maybe, it can get that accordian kind-of effect, too. Seriously thinking of purchasing one.  I know this may be redundant, but....... well, thanks in advance.

SLH
http://www.myspace.com/professorsteve