From: "BullHorn" <bullhorn7@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:39:11 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Overwhelmed by sources of harmonica-information!

I've looked around harmonica websites and there is so much to learn
from but it is something I've never been good at: deciding!

There's Winslow Yerxa's "Harmonica for Dummies", the dozen or so books
by David Barret, a few more from Jon Gindick and a couple more I can't
remember right now.

Which one do you guys think would be the best book for a beginner? I
plan to eventually reading more than one book, but I want to start
with one that will get up to actually playing songs/riffs and
hopefully improvising.