[Harp-L] Re: Overwhelmed by sources of harmonica-information!

I've been playing about a year now, and have been a member of Harp-L most of
that year.  I don't recall any mention of the books by David Harp in that
time.  They may not be as detailed as some, but they are what I started
with, and what he does in his "instant" blues harmonica (for me) is to get
you started making music in as fun manner, and then you can work on
technique, single notes, more advanced tunes,...  I wouldn't suggest him as
your only resource, but to get you jumpstarted, well, it worked for me, and
I'm having a blast with the harp.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.