[Harp-L] Anyone else going to Memphis in February?

The Chicago affiliate of the Blues Foundation--the Windy City Blues Society-- has yet to complete the band category competition for the Chicago Blues Challenge, but the solo/duo results are in: my partner Donna Herula and I will be representing Chicago in the International Blues Challenge, to be held this February in Memphis.  More details at  http://windycityblues.org.  We're excited to have won the local competition--it's an honor to be representing Chicago, a wonderful excuse to visit Memphis and I know that we will be on blues overload for the whole week.  There must be some other harp players on the list who will also be attending or performing in Memphis--feel free to get in touch offlist and perhaps we can grab a beer somewhere.  And, if your travels happen to bring you to Chicago on November 7th Donna & I will be doing a short set at Buddy Guy's, on the night of the blues band finals competition of the Chicago Blues Challenge, which should also be an interesting night.