[Harp-L] Tonight in Montclair, NJ: Harvest Harmonica Jazz and Blues Fest at Trumpets Jazz Club

 Hope you can join us at this super jazz and blues night that the GSHC co-sponsors with Trumpets Jazz Club in Montclair, NJ. If you are in or near this NY-NJ area try to join us.  This is our 4th series of events that have proven to be very enjoyable and successful to show the public how the harmonica can and should sound! Our line-up of performers will be Hendrik Meurkens, a great jazz harmonicist ( filling in for Will Galison who has a very bad cold tonight); Rob Paparozzi, our front man, super player and GSHC club member, Phil Caltabellotta doing some cool jazz things and Enrico Granfei on hands-free chromatic and guitar and bass guitar all together. It's a great group this evening and hope you can join us. Visit: www.trumpetsjazz.com for more details.

You can see all of these performers, along with a host of others at our 38th GSHC Festival from Nov.18-20 at the Holiday Inn, Hasbrouck Heitghts, NJ.  We will also be having a night before blues and jazz blast, Jason Ricci style also once again at Trumpets. Detail of this and more about our festival can be found on our website: www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org.  The schedules and players will be posted as soon as all the details are in order; within the next few weeks.  Do sign up soon, as dinner tables are being assigned and the hotel rooms are filling up.  Hope to see you there!

Val Redler
Co-chair GSHC Festival