[Harp-L] Re: Low Key Harp Cover Rattle?

Alright, lots of great advice!  I ended up using a punch that I
already have.  I hammered lightly to make the initial marks and then
had at it.  It looks pretty clean, actually, although, there were much
better suggestions that would make it look perfect...I will try those
in the future.  Anyways, I tried to make as little a dent as possible
and now it won't clang at all and is barely noticeable visually.  I
haven't even gapped the harp, but with a black dymonwood comb and
rattle free covers, it sure looks the part, lol.