[Harp-L] RE:"Buffalo Wings (for Norton)"

Thank You....Very Nice playing and song. I think Norton will love it.
Norton is one my fave harmonica players, deeply missed.

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:52:28 -0700
From: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)"
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Howdy Folks -

It's been in some ways a challenging year so far around here, but
finally getting back in the swing of things after months of very
necessary diversions.

I posted a new free downloadable internet single on my website last
night. It's called "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)", dedicated (of course)
to the late and great Norton Buffalo. It's an original instrumental
with Penny and I reaching back just a bit to our country roots on this
one. I'm playing a standard "C" CX12 played in the key of Ab. You can
listen to or download it here:

http://www.slidemanslim.com/music.html

I do hope it puts a smile on your face!

- Slim.

--
Comuna de Santos

    http://www.myspace.com/comunadesantos
    http://www.reverbnation.com/comunadesantos
    http://cdbaby.com/cd/ComunadeSantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-