[Harp-L] Re: nail polish (was key label stickers)

I highly recommend WIlliam Clarke's method of using nail polish for writing the keys on harps. I use a rather fine-tipped and not-too-soft brush, and bright, sparkly color, easier to read in low light. Haven't had to refresh 'em after a few years, even after cleaning the covers many times.

-Dainty Dave Fertig