[Harp-L] Ultimate Sizing Tool for Embossing

http://harmonicasessions.com/?p=179

Check it out! This is a great tool for full slot embossing and is very easy
to use. I've had for some time now and it is priceless to me.

Those in the know will understand how well designed and effective it is. It
puts things like an exacto knife to shame and saves a ton of time. Why?
Because you don't have to swing the reed to emboss by the rivet!

The cost is $39 USD.  I actually will be the US distributor.  I have a dozen
or so coming in the next week.  If you are interested in purchasing one,
just let me know.  I will continue to keep a handful in stock through my
website.  They work 100% as advertised and are a fantastic investment.  I've
done 100 or so harps with it and it is still going strong.  I've also used
it on Seydel 1847 harps with wonderful results.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>