[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat songs 4-4-11 tornado stopped me today

We have had some wild weather today. I was out recording and one of our collies started acting crazy.  The tornado sirens were going off and we had to stop recording and head to the basement in the house.  Luckily no tornado came through our town.  Walter

all words, music, spontaneously created and recorded in a real 1 man band formant

blowin through town
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10484447
I don't tell my music how to sound, it tells me
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10484447
I'll always be  here
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10484446
thunder lightning tornado warning