[Harp-L] some new Youtubes and BIG APPLE NEWs!

I was was looking for this by Howard Levy but couldn't find it on You Tube so I put it up...amazing and BLUESY...Howard in 12th Position or 1st Flat Song is in C played on a G harp.....enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Wbx5adQwo

Now some Big APPLE news!!! what a town!

Me last night an impromptu "Body and Soul" at Birdland's : Jim Caruso's Monday Nite cast Party
If you are in NYC on a Monday! THIS is an open Mic and The Back up Combo is STELLAR and 1st Class NY Players
Sign your name on the list and do whatever you'd like!

I usually skeptical about open mics, but my friend Neal Shulman from 'Aztec Two Step', kept nudging me to meet him at Birdland and asked if I could do this song if I went up.....so here tis...I had a fun night....Christine Lavin got up and sang and also Ervin Drake 92 a MY songwriter who penned songs like "Good Morning Heartache" and "It was a Very Good Year" was there and got up to sing a medley of these classics he is in great shape at 92!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdEZYsKDOdY

Finally TOOTS who is turned 89 will be at The NYC Blue Note from tonite thru Sunday 4/5-4/10.....just GO!

I will return to BIRDLAND this Friday 4/8 from 5-7pm 's Birdland Big band as the featured guest. You have to make Resv's as the place get mobbed with people having Dinner in Midtown before the Broadway shows at nite....

all the best, Rob Paparozzi