[Harp-L] Some conventionish questions

My should-be-a-travel-agent wife brought to my attention today that
on-line registration was "open" for the upcoming SPAH convention in
Virginia Beach.  I signed up.  My wife booked the room.  Got a good
price on a king suite with a microwave and fridge...

In order to book the flight, now she is bugging me about what time do I
need to be there on Tuesday to be able to catch the pre-convention show.
I have not heard anything about that so far...  Unless I missed it,
of course, which is certainly possible.

So, is there going to be a pre-convention show?  If so, is there any
info available yet as to who is running it, where, what time, etc?  And,
of course, who is scheduled to play?

Thank you in advance.

jaime
--