Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Rack mic

is it just me or do you think that the Strnad mic looks like a paintbrush handle-D

On 07/04/2011 07:26, Vern wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vern<jevern@xxxxxxx>
Date: April 6, 2011 11:23:35 PM PDT
To: captron100@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Rack mic

There are commercial mics that clamp on to the harp:

Strnad mics are made in two sizes for diatonics and for chromatics. Their clamps slide on from the side and grasp the flanges of 270 and Marine Band types of covers. Other cover styles might not work very well.
See: http://www.harpdepot.com/index1.html?309.html&1

-- D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight. England's first harmonica Guru.

I hope this info helps, do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons are currently £25.00 per hour, discounts for bulk booking are available (bulk = 10 for a 20% discount, making study £20.00 a session&  20 lessons for a 25% discount = £18.75  a session).

  I Teach from 10 till 20:00 all the days of the week. I teach from:
51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line, closest Tube Earls Court.
Email me or call me  on 0207 373 0295 to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail-dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone: 0207 373 0295