From: "Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:59:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Beginners instruction materials?

Oh man I can't believe I went through that list and didn't mention
Winslow's Harmonica for Dummies book. Maybe because it wasn't available
when I was beginning. But I did buy it and have been going through it
and I have to say if I were allowed to buy "just one" book/cd it would
be this one because it is so good and comprehensive. Of course, it's
good to have a few of them but don't make the mistake of not focusing
and completing one or two at a time. The other advantage here is that
Winslow is so active and helpful on this forum. He's one of us!

Bill Hines