[Harp-L] Hohner USA Supports Buckeye Harmonica Festival!

Buckeye is only 3 weeks away and I just got the good news that Hohner is
donating a box of harmonicas and instructional materials to the festival.
These will in turn be handed over to me for my Discover Harmonica Seminar
that is open to the public free of charge!

Thanks to Hohner & Danny G. for supporting my new seminar concept. My goal
is to turn curiosity into bona fide interest in the harmonica world. We all
need to prime the pump for the next generations of harp lovers.  This is how
our beloved manufacturers, vendors and educators can stay in business and
thrive and GROW!  Oh and yes indeed the more people turned on to the joys of
the harp will also get turned on to the incredible talents that most of us
already know about. This translates into cd/dvd sales and asses in seats at
shows!

By the way, have you gone to www.harpixie.com yet?  Danny G. saved the day
last year for BUCKEYE.  Lets make sure he gets your support again this year!

COME TO AKRON, OH,  APRIL 28-30. THE RUBBER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD WANTS YOU!

ANOTHER BIG ATTRACTION FOR BUCKEYE FESTIVAL IS THE WAFFLE HOUSE NEXT DOOR TO
THE HOTEL!  BUZZ KRANTZ IS ACTUALLY AN ENDORSER OF THE  WAFFLE HOUSE. COME
SHAKE HIS HAND...EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL STICKY WITH MAPLE SYRUP :-)

WB