Re: [Harp-L] Seeking to trade Mint T Tone for BF PR

I am not a fan of Golden Melody harmonicas...  But other harmonica  players
love them! They come out of the box with "equal temperament"  tuning, and
that doesn't seem to suit my style of blues harp playing. Also,  I simply
find the shape awkward. However, I guess that is just because  it is different,
and I am not used to it....... "Different strokes for different  folks".
My favorite 10 hole diatonic harmonica is the Hohner's MS series, and  I
particularly like the thin "Blues Harp" cover plates.
It is just great that these days harmonica players have so many  options!

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines

In a message dated 4/9/2011 4:39:15 A.M. Malay Peninsula Standard Ti,