To: <tgaran4@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:14 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Suzuki repair

Hi everybody!
Thanks to George for the props. This is Gary, the harmonica repair guy George was referring to. Our warranty policy is currently one year on all harmonicas.
I won't be there for two weeks, as I have some business to take care of in Oklahoma. But it's a good reason to buy Suzuki, isn't it?
I believe that the Hohner warranty is only 90 days. Is this correct?
Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerryÂ