[Harp-L] Re: Bamboo comb revisited - SP 20 comb good fit and plays well

I have one a Bb Sp20.  The con is you lose the recessed plates and the
coverplates are tricky to get perfectly flat on the reedplates.  I've
decided that going the route of a Marine Band with Sp20 covers is the
way to go, IMO.  However, there is no denying the awesomeness of the
bamboo comb on a SP20.