[Harp-L] For Sale - Lone Wolf and Holmes

 Edit<http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/edit_message/5560960/853505/11927490.htm>
For Sale:

Lone Wolf Harp Break...works great in almost mint condition with power
supply. New it'd cost you around $160. I can go $125.

I am selling it because I don't have enough room for it on my pedal board
and won't use it to go straight to the PA.

For trades, I don't need much. I'd maybe put it toward a small or medium
harp amp - HarpGear, Fender - or something unusual. I am not looking at
expanding my pedal collection, but maybe a delay?

mikefugazzi AT gmail DOT com

I also have a first generation Harp Commander with power supply. I have no
idea the value, but would start it at $150.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com