RE: [Harp-L] Bamboo comb revisited - SP 20 comb good fit and plays well

I never played a harmonica with round holes but I think it's not a matter of better or worse, just personal preference. I think Filisko used to make brass round hole combs years ago then he discontinue them.

As far as tonal differences I am on the side that comb material does not make a noticeable difference.

I just think those Special 20 combs look so super cool, aaah..... if i only had unlimited funds for all things harmonica :)