[Harp-L] Ordering site for Special 20 combs...was ( Bamboo comb revisited - SP 20 comb good fit and plays well)

 Mike, I also wrotte to this person a few months ago and he sent me the link to the person that distributes his combs. Sorry man, I should have included this other link as well. Here it is

http://www.harpelite.com/catalog/lang-en/43-combs

Maybe I am just being stupid, but I couldn't find a way to order.
Email sent though.  I want one!  Thanks for the link!!!

From: Daniel Perrone